Wednesday 20 February 2013

Oh No!! I can't be sick NOW!!! :o(

Hello lovelies!!

I'm freaking out a bit today, I'm SICK!!!!! :o(

I seem to have come down with a cold, this isn't good.  I did feel funny this morning, but it's hit me now, I have a cold.  Oh no!!  6 days before surgery, no no no!!!! :o(

I straight away got straight onto panadol, echinacea, olive leaf extract, my asthma puffer and steroid, vitamin C and heaps of water.  I'm trying my best to make sure I don't get worse, especially a chest infection, that would be the worst (and because of my Asthma, I tend to get chest infections at the end of every cold I have!!!  Oh no!!

I'm drinking truckloads of water and had a sleep this afternoon.  I need to get well... Eeeekk!!!

My husband thinks that I have made myself sick because I have been so anxious leading up to this.  I even have ulcers on my tongue :o(  I think he's right, this must be from stress, d'oh!!

Anyway, if I'm worse tomorrow I will call Dr Ces and see what he says... :o(  Everything is booked, I can't be sick now!!!  What if he wants to postpone the surgery??  Eekk!!

I need major get well vibes big time right now....

Okay, off to work on getting better!! :o{

Love from a freaking out...
Sil xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment