Monday 18 February 2013

I Finally Had My Phone Consultation!! :o)

Morning!!

So this post is all about my phone consultation, If I wasn't already excited enough already, I am VERY excited now - SQUEEEEELLLLL!!!!! :o)

So, I had my phone consultation on Friday just gone.  I was booked in for Dr Ces Colagrande to call my mobile at 4:30 in the afternoon.  I made sure my iPhone was fully charged and when it was almost time I banished my husband and three kids to the theatre room with a good movie and plenty of snacks so that I wouldn't hear a peep from the kids, and then I went into my bedroom so that I wouldn't be interrupted at all.

I was SO nervous before my phone consult with him.  I think because I hadn't actually spoken to him (only email communication) and my big day is coming up so fast, I started to get nervous about the whole idea of it.  I live almost 2000km's away from where he is located so I had to have a phone consult rather then a face to face consultation.  In order to do this, I had to email photos of my breasts to Dr Ces (front on, side on etc) and I also emailed him photos of breasts that I do like as well as breasts that I don't like (just photos I'd found on the Internet).  This helped give him an idea of the look I am hoping to achieve.  Under each photo I wrote why I did or didn't like the particular breasts and I wrote in depth about the look I wanted, so by the time he called me, he was fairly sure already of what he needed to do to give me the result I am hoping for.

I told Dr Ces that I want to go as big as I can that looks natural for my body.  I want to be able to walk down the street and have people think "wow she has nice breasts"; not "oh, they are obviously fake!".  This is very important to me about the look I am hoping to achieve.  Natural, and the perfect size for me.  I also want a nice cleavage, I have NEVER had cleavage so this is something I hoping for too.  After breastfeeding my babies I have lost all of the fullness on the tops of my breasts so I really want that filled in and actually have cleavage.  I mentioned I'd love to be a D-DD but I will go by his recommendations of what he thinks will be the right choice for me, after all he is the professional so he would know what's best.

Anyway...  I was so shy and nervous for the call but as soon as he said "Hi Sil" in such a friendly manner and I could hear the smile in his voice, I instantly relaxed.  I had written down about 20 questions on my iPad and had that sitting in front of me ready to ask all my questions, but Dr Ces started talking about the whole thing and by the time he was finished and asked if I had any questions, I looked at my iPad and realised he'd answered every single one of them.  I guess when you've done enough breast augmentations, you'd get use to the kind of questions girls ask so he knew what to tell me from the beginning.

So, he decided on:


425cc Extra High Profile Round Dual Placement Brazilians

Dual placement means only the top half of the implant is placed under the muscle so that it gives a nice flush look on the top of my chest and you can't see the round edge of the implant.  It gives a more natural look.

Dr Ces was so thorough and friendly during the phone consult, and when I got off the phone I practically skipped down the hallway to my hubby to tell him all about it.  I was bubbly and rambling, and couldn't get the smile off my face!  It is happening, my big boobie day is coming and it has all been confirmed, size and all.  It was a very exciting Friday afternoon!! My hubby came into the kitchen later on when I was cooking dinner and just cuddled me, he said he was so happy to see me so happy and excited... Awwwww... He's so beautiful, I love him! :o)

That whole afternoon and night I was swooning, literally I was SO happy!  I couldn't concentrate on anything (like walking 3 times into the garage to get something out of the deep freeze but forgetting every time what it was I wanted).  I was on cloud nine!  Friday night was an awesome one!!  Haha!!

Anyway I just really wanted to write this post because I can't stop thinking about it!!  Time for me to clean up after breakfast :o)  Very happy girl right here!!!!  Talk soon!! :o)

Sil xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment