Monday 25 February 2013

I get my boobs done tomorrow!! :o)

Well hello!!

I get my boobies done TOMORROW!!!

It is Sunday night right now and oddly enough, I'm feeling REALLY calm!  Like as though tomorrow is another normal day!  Lol...  My husband and I had the best day today, it was soooo nice!

We did heaps of shopping today.  My husband spoilt me at my favourite store 'Guess' that we don't have where I live (probably a good thing so I don't shop there all the time, hehe..) and we bought a few sports crop tops from Lorna Jane because Dr Ces told us on Friday that they are very supportive and I can wear them alternating with the surgical bra that he will put me in on Monday after my op.  Oh and of course we spoilt the kids rotten because we're missing them, hahaha!!! :o)

Anyway, we also went out for lunch and then caught up with my beautiful sister and brother in law (whom I don't see enough, always missing her) and they had dinner with us and we saw a movie together.  The only thing that looked worth watching was "Beautiful Creatures" so we saw that, it was a good movie but it definitely could have been better if it had better actors I think, such a shame because it was a great storyline, it's just the actors themselves could have been better.

It was a perfect day today, no rushing when we shopped or dined out like we usually do because the kids are always with us, and they only last so long before getting frustrated.  We got to hold hands with 'each other' instead of kids hands all day long while we walked around, it's funny how you miss those little things :o) and we just relaxed and really enjoyed ourselves :o)

How funny though, we were walking through the Robina shopping centre (my favourite shopping centre down here) and suddenly we here this "Hello!" and turn around to see Dr Ces standing there with his two littlest kids in a pram in-front of him, what an absolute spin out!  Hahaha!!!  He chatted away to us and introduced us to his beautiful little kids and talked to us like we were friends who hadn't seen each other in a while, what a lovely guy! :o)

Well tonight I am feeling really calm, it's kind of strange really, haha!!  I'm sure once I try to go to sleep I'll start thinking about it, but right now I'm feeling good and today just felt like a normal day, I wasn't stressed about tomorrow at all.

Well, it's very late (actually it's Monday already) so it's time for me to go to sleep.  I can't believe I'm getting my boobs done in the morning.  Wow!!!

Love Sil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment