Saturday 2 March 2013

The Drains Are Out!!! YAY!!! :o)

Hi Lovelies!!

Well I am very happy today, the drains came out, woohoo!! :o)

My boobs were sitting high up on my chest the first few days but now they have come down a lot and my left boob has gone down heaps too, it was much more swollen and bigger than my right for the first few days, now they look more even :o)

How is this?  800mls out of EACH boob came out in my drain bags!!!  That's AMAZING!!!  I am SO glad Dr Ces used drains on me because imagine how much swelling I would have had otherwise and how long it would have taken to come down with my body having to absorb all that and deal with the swelling itself?  I'm so happy.  I have felt on top of the world ALL day today! :o)  Because the swelling has gone down so much I didn't have to feel like Dolly Parton walking around at the shops today ;o)  hahaha!!!  Seriously, as restrictive as the drains were carrying them around and having them constantly 'being' there, they were the best thing, I'm so glad :o)

I have so much less retriction now and move much easier since the drains came out.  It's like a 'lighter' feeling (probably all in my head ;o) haha!!).  My boobs feel tight but no pain at all.  I feel SO happy right now!!

There was a tiny sting when Dr Ces took each of the drains out but literally for like half a second.  He checked my incisions and put new dressings on, and also gave me a bunch of dressings to take home with me and change them every second day.  Once they are all used up he said to use unscented panty liners just to stop any irritation caused by the bras I wear :o)

Anyway, after the consultation we went back to the hotel and I finally had a shower, ahhhhh... That was so nice!!  My hubby helped me wash my hair because I still can't lift my arms that much, they feel too restricted to do that.  It felt great to feel squeeky clean again, no more wipes and sponge baths with face washers, yay!!  Haha!!  I got dressed and we went shopping, out for lunch and walked around Broadbeach for the day (I love Broadbeach, if we move down here eventually, I'd love to live in Broadbeach, Biggera Waters sort of area, so gorgeous!).  I felt on top of the world walking around the shops today.   JUST SO HAPPY!!!!! :o) :o) :o)  We bought more pressies for our girls and things for ourselves as well, my hubby is always spoiling me, such a lucky girl :o)  Lol...  I feel so happy and blessed :o)

Every time I walked past a mirror this afternoon in the motel I have looked at my boobs, I just can't believe it, THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!  Hahahaha!!!!!  My hubby said to me at one stage "are you looking at your boobs again?"  as he listens to the clicking of my iPhone with all the photos I was taking, hehehe...  I sent photos to my closest girlfriends and my sister, just happy, happy, happy!!!!! :o)

Tonight I got dressed up and we went out for dinner at a lovely little restaurant in Broadbeach that I think was called 'Lust'.  There were a few restaurants in a row and we were walking along reading the menus at each when the chef himself came out and greeted us at that one, he was really lovely, so we dined there and the food was beautiful, especially the scallops I had for entree, delicious!  I felt amazing with my new cleavage and noticed the chef have a peek when he was talking to us...  You know what, I've never had that before, and to be honest it was a great feeling, I couldn't stop smiling ALL day today!!  Haha!!

Anyway, we fly home to our princesses tomorrow and I am SO ready for it.  I CANNOT WAIT to cuddle my babies!!!!!!!

This whole week has been a fabulous experience, my boobies look amazing and the care I have received from Dr Ces Colagrande during this whole thing has been amazing, he has just blown me away with his professionalism and care.  He called me every day to check up on me, answered any questions I had, talked about what things I could expect to feel etc, he was just fantastic.  One of the things that really impressed my husband was at the post-op consult this morning when we were saying goodbye and Dr Ces said to me "now remember, I'm not just your doctor who gave you implants and sent you on your way, I am your doctor now for life" what a thing to say!!  We are both so impressed :o)

Well, time for sleep now.  We've already packed up our stuff ready to leave in the morning, in between me constantly looking at my boobs in the mirror of course, hahahahaha!!!!! ;o)

Thanks for following my journey so far, this has been such a wonderful experience for me.

Talk soon lovelies, I'll blog each week or something to write about how they are going while they heal :o)

Love from a very happy Sil xo



No comments:

Post a Comment