Monday 11 March 2013

My Boobies Are Two Weeks Old :o)

Hi!!!

My boobies are now 2 weeks old and are healing REALLY well :o)

This past week (since the drains came out on Friday before we flew home) has been getting better every day.  I'm so happy!!  My incisions feel numb, which is fantastic!  I'm glad I can't feel the stitches, lol...  I get a funny sort of 'buzzing' feeling I guess you'd call it every now and then, but nothing ever hurts.  Dr Ces did say he cuts through a main nerve there underneath the breasts so my boobs will be numb for a while I think.  The buzzing is probably the healing :o)  I can't wait to find out what size I am!!!!  Dr Ces put me in a size D surgical bra so I wonder if that's what I am??  It will be so exciting when I can go bra shopping!!!! SQUEEL!!! :o)

It's funny when I was showering the first few days after having the drains out, I would sort of hold one arm underneath my boobs as I washed myself with my other hand, because they felt SO strange!  LOL!!!  It must be the new weight of my boobs combined with the weird numb feeling on the underside of them, plus the tight feeling of them, all rolled into one.  Haha!!  On the morning of my first shower after we'd got back from Dr Ces office my hubby was laughing at me because I was sort of 'holding them' with my hands because they felt funny to let go, hehehe...  He jokingly said to me "what.... are you worried the implants are going to fall out through your incisions or something?" hahaha!!! and then continued with, "hmmm... Maybe you're just liking the excuse to hold them..."  LOL!!!  Smarty pants!! ;o)

Anyway, it is the BEST feeling being home with my three beautiful daughters.  I missed them SO SO SO much!  Although it's weird not picking up my 3 year old, she's my last baby so I tend to always pick her up and walk around with her on my hip.  I'm missing the feeling of her sweet little chubbiness in my arms, haha!! :o)

So the only discomfort I have had is when I wake up in the mornings.  It's like I have to use my tummy muscles and count to three, and then sit up while holding my breath, hahaha!!!  My boobs get very hard and stiff after I've slept all night, so I wake up with them feeling like an intense pressure, but as soon as I sit up I sort of go "ahhhh..." and they feel fine, lol...  That's the only discomfort I have had.  Oh, and driving my car actually!  I didn't expect it, so I hopped in the car on Monday after we'd flown home over the weekend and took the kids to school....  Well I drive a manual car (I have a thing for manual and hate automatics, yes I know I'm strange, lol...!!! ;o) but this was the first time I've ever wished I had an automatic because going from 1st through to 4th gear was fine, but trying to move the gear stick into 5th or 6th gear was out of the question, it made my left boob feel SO weird to move the gear stick that way, it's like I could feel the muscle moving against the implant or something and I couldn't do it, so I had to drive my car screaming up the highway in 4th gear (sorry car, lol...).  Also, when moving the gear stick into reverse I had to use both hands, but I could do it so that was okay, lol...  Anyway, hubby moved his work around (lucky he's the boss) and did all the school drop offs and pick ups for me this past week, sweetheart he is.  Seriously he's so supportive, I love him so much!!!!! :o)

So that's been my past week.  My boobs look amazing, the swelling has come down completely now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! :o)  They are symmetrical, nipples symettircal too, such a gorgeous shape and they're the PERFECT size, did I say I'm SO happy?? ;o)  Haha!!  Dr Ces called as soon as we'd arrived back home to see how I'd travelled, I didn't expect that so it was really kind.  And he has called through the week again too.  I've also called him with a question and left a message and he's called back later that afternoon only too happy to talk to me.  He is such a busy man but he has this way of making you feel like he has all the time in the world for you, so you don't feel like you're being an inconvenience, he's just been amazing, 5 out of 5 stars all the way for this wonderful surgeon :o)

Anyway, time to go!  PS...  I was planning on putting photos up without my face in them but I'm so sorry, I just don't feel comfortable putting photos of my boobies up on the Internet, I am too worried about somebody putting two and two together, realising it's me even though my face isn't in the photos and it bites me in the butt later on down the track when I'm going for a job interview or something like that.  I don't think potential employers later on down the road would be too impressed with me putting photos of my boobs on the Internet for all the world to see, so I'm very sorry, you'll just have to trust my writing in this blog and the photos on Dr Ces beautiful website to believe that my boobs look AMAZING!!!  In fact, I have to say, I feel like my boobs look better than any of the girls even on his website, hehehe...  See?  Very happy girl right here!! LOL!!! :o)

Love from happy boobie girl Sil :o) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment