Monday 25 March 2013

Overall Feelings about Breast Augmentation with Dr Ces Colagrande :o)

Hello lovelies!!

My boobs are one month old now and they are feeling and looking GREAT!! :o)

Today I've had my new boobies for 4 weeks (so pretty much a month).  This past week I have noticed the tops of them feeling softer and slightly squishier, which is nice :o)  There is no pain at all and I'm sleeping comfortably every night.  I'm still sleeping on my back because I don't feel comfortable enough yet to sleep on my side (I worry too much about wrecking them while they're still so new, haha!!).

They no longer feel so hard on my chest, before I was always very aware of them, like I knew they were there, could FEEL them all the time, just aware of them...  But now, they no longer feel hard on me (unless I actually touch them, they still feel hard/stiff to touch) but on my body as I walk around about my day they just feel like a normal part of my body now, like an arm or a leg, they feel part of me :o)

My incisions look amazing, they are practically healed already!!  Hugest difference between the skills of a general surgeon at a hospital performing caesarians, to the skills of a wonderful plastic surgeon, I can't believe how good my incisions are :o)  My caesarian scar is 3 and a half years old now and is still red and ugly (I hate my caesarian scar, if it didn't have to be another surgery I would definitely get it fixed, but anyway, at least it gave me my beautiful baby girl :o)  I have feeling back now on the undersides of my boobs and the incisions don't hurt at all.  They only get tender if I hang clothes on the line or something like that, (the stretching of my arms to hang the clothes up, plus I'm a shorty so I'm always on my tippie toes hanging clothes up, hahaha!!!) but the tenderness passes quickly afterwards, it only lasts a few minutes :o)

Anyway, all in all, it has been a WONDERFUL experience, I cannot recommend Dr Ces Colagrande enough, like highly, highly, highly recommend him.  He is a very professional, lovely mannered man with so much empathy and compassion, he is easy to talk too and makes you feel so comfortable.  He is the kind of person who can connect with anyone and makes whoever he is talking to feel comfortable and safe, I have spoken to MANY other very happy patients of Dr Ces since my breasts were done and they all say this :o)  To me he has put a lot of work into making his clinic and the work he does just perfect. Even down to the decorating of his waiting room, you can see he puts thought into everything he does and runs his business so well, his professionalism is astounding and I could honestly rave and rave about him. Very happy boogie girl right here! Hahaha!!!

Anyway ladies, if you're looking at having your breasts done, you must consider Dr Ces, as soon as you meet him you will instantly like him, and the best thing about him is he really listens to what you are wishing to achieve and makes sure he gives you exactly the result you're looking for that is the safest and best option for you.  He talks through everything, takes his time and makes sure the result is perfect.  Honestly I've heard him being referred to as a perfectionist before (and even he tells you he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work) and it is so very true, he really is, and he has a lot of pride in what he does. You will definitely love your results and the fabulous aftercare as well.

I have had a fabulous experience and couldn't be happier.  I feel pretty and womanly now for the first time in my life!  I took photos of myself one night in lingerie to send to my husband and looked at the picture for ages.  With my new breasts my body has a lovely contour now and I feel sexy and attractive for the first time EVER!!!!  I know it's just boobs, but seriously my confidence is 1000% now, I can't explain how happy I am.  Every piece of clothing I put on just looks good, without any effort, the clothes sit properly and my cleavage always looks amazing..  The best thing about it all though, is that my boobies look like mine, they do not look fake or obvious and round.  They just look like a fantastic set of boobs that are perfect size and shape for my body.  I am SO happy!

So... Dr Ces Colagrande... If you ever come across this HUGE blog of mine about my wonderful journey, I can't say enough how much I THANK YOU for your wonderful skills and for making my dream come true!  Thank you for becoming the wonderful surgeon you are because I wouldn't want them done by anyone else.  Thank you for making me feel pretty, attractive and womanly, FINALLY!  Thank you for listening to what I wanted to achieve and doing just that.  Thank you for your fabulous and attentive aftercare, for your compassion when I was full of nerves and the wonderful chats and laughs we've had during our conversations.  Thank you for taking the time to always call me back and answer even the silliest of questions.  You're a fantastic surgeon Dr Ces, you should be so proud of how skilled you are, what you have achieved with your life and with what you do for so many people, in changing the feelings and even the lives of so many for the better, congratulations on a job well done, and once again... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :o)

Well, I'd say I'll pop on here and write a 3 month or 6 month post when it comes to that.  Actually I probably will when I go bra shopping and find out what size I am, haha!!  I am VERY excited to buy bras so I'll probably want to ramble all about it, Hahaha!!! :o)

So I'll 'see' you all around again soon :o)  Thanks again for following my journey!

Love and hugs
Sil xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment