Thursday 16 May 2013

Okay... So after LOTS of thought, I'm putting up photos of my breasts, done by Dr Ces Colagrande :o)

I've now had my new boobies for 3 months! :o)

I know I originally said that I didn't want to post photos of my breasts because I'm worried about being identified, and yes that could happen of course (let's hope not), but after a lot of thought I decided I wanted to post my pics.  My boobs are great and even though I can rave and rave about Dr Ces Colagrande work, the pics just prove exactly what I'm talking about, so here they are... :o)


So my first pic makes me cringe and smile all at once.  It's my before and after...  Beforehand, they were floppy, empty, deflated B cup, awful shaped saggy boobies, and I hated them.  The after pic here is exactly ONE WEEK post op.  You can see they're still swollen up top...


Below is a pic of me with the drains! :o)


Here I am at 2 weeks, swelling has pretty much gone now...


I felt wonderful at 2 weeks post op and took a nice photo.  The shape even at just 2 weeks is so nice and I feel like my new breasts make the whole contour of my body look better, I finally feel like a woman, rather than that with the body of a 12 year old, it's a nice feeling to feel better about how I look (next job, tone up that belly ;o)  hahaha!!!) :o)


3 weeks, they seem to be dropping/softening/changing somehow??  Lol...


I loved how they looked in my dress, haha!! (This is at 3 weeks post op) :o)



4 weeks post op...


 Here is a side on pic at 5 weeks :o)  Still lots of 'dropping and fluffing' to do...


6 weeks...  They're so symmetrical, very happy! :o)  I love them!!



This one is around 2 - 2 & 1/2 months (I think?  Lol...)


And here is now, at 3 months post op.  They look quite huge from this angle, but they are perfectly shaped, perfectly symmetrical, big like I wanted (in fact my bras are DD, aaaahhhhhh, that is so exciting!! No more buying B cup bras for ME!!!!  Yayyyy!!!)...  Haha!!  Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited about my boobies?? ;o)  But most of all, they are so natural looking already, at just 3 months post op...  They are everything I wanted.  I am so happy!!  Thank you again Dr Ces!!! :o)



I love, love, love my boobies.  Having your breasts done is one of those things that some people hate, and some people accept, but in the end it's a personal thing and something that can only be decided by you, and only you.  I did not have my breasts done for anyone else (meaning my husband), I got them done for me.  It was like my prize after breastfeeding my kids for all those years, and it is the best thing I have ever done for ME...  I feel wonderful, and I don't walk around flaunting them and having them hanging out for everyone to see like as though I am 18 years old.  But everything I wear now, just fits!  Everything looks nice, dresses are filled out the way they should be, and I feel like the whole contour of my body looks better.  It's wonderful to finally feel like a woman and not a woman with the body of a 12 year old, I am so, so, so happy!!  Oh, and like I said in one of my very first posts, my husband thought my boobs were fine beforehand and didn't think I needed to have them done, but he absolutely loves them, so that's definitely a nice thing too, haha!! :o)

Thanks for reading!

Love Sil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment